Sunday, November 25, 2007

You Got Me

After what I thought would be some friendly blog browsing on a Sunday afternoon, turns out I have been tagged, and have had a few reminders, so i better get with it! And if there is anyone out there that hasn't shared it is your turn to be "IT"
6's:

1. Is it morning yet? I get so excited to go to bed at night... (that I cant sleep)....so I read or write in my journal which usually does the trick. I am not quit the 5:00am early bird like my mom, but I do love getting up early and enjoying the mornings!

2. Chips and Salsa. I am often referred to as: Salsa Queen. I don't know why Dave and I were so surprised when Emi came out with red hair when she was born. She is the spunky spice of our life!

3. Celebrating! It doesn't matter what. (we often celebrate Dave coming home from work). I love the anticipation, decorations, sweet smells, planning, and time with friends and family. Last night Dave and Emi were out hanging the Christmas lights while Kade and Dottie were my helpers(taste testers) in the kitchen making caramel popcorn. It's things like this that make life so good!

4. Winning the Wellsville mile in 5th grade wearing purple pumps. After Anna and I ran in the half marathon last weekend, I was talking with my dad and the purple pumps were brought up. No I wasn't wearing purple pumps with purple shorts this time, and my favorite color is sadly not purple.

5. Shopping. I get accused of being abducted by aliens when heading into a store. Not because of buying a lot. I rarely ever have any money, but love to look and look and try things on. The stores that have all the different departments are my favorite. I love to dream lets put it that way. I know how I would like to decorate different rooms and dress for different occasions. I love finding things that remind me of other people. My sisters, my grandma, and friends often come to mind.

6. The outdoors. I love walking, running, swimming, playing soccer, shoveling snow, raking, mowing the lawn, even pulling the weeds if it means getting out of the house and enjoying the fresh air.

3 comments:

Kylene said...

These were so fun to read! (Do you still have the purple pumps? ;) )

I get abducted everytime I go shopping too. Rod can't understand how I can take so long just browsing. I tell him it must just be a mom thing. :)

Kera said...

I don't know where the shopping gene came from, probably Grandma Baugh :) But I think all the Baugh girls have it inbedded in us. I don't know I guess I am vain but I could shop and just browse and all the pretty styles all day.
Heres to being a girl!

Kera said...

BUT I will say, Jeffrey Baugh is a pretty good shopping buddy as well :)