Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!! We will be traveling Home for the Holidays! We wish for everyone to have joy and happiness this holiday season! Love , The Bethers

6 comments:

Haueter Photography said...

Your kids are so cute!

Kera said...

Merry CHRISTMOOSE!!!

Jo and Jeff said...

What a darling picture! Jada said, "is that Kade? wow, he's big!" Love you guys! Merry Christmas!
Jo

Kylene said...

Thanks for the adorable Christmas card. I should have called you guys when we were down for Christmas!!! I'll just have to make a trip down to St. George sometime and do a run with ya!

Happy Holidays!

Brian said...

Dave...Brian Mickelson here. Been a long time. Great family!

I'm not sure how I found your blog, but I'm glad I did...nice to check in.

Hope all is going well...

Kera said...

We LOVED the Christmas card. What beautiful kiddies. Look at Dotties eyes. Wow. MISS YOU