Thursday, January 17, 2008

Here's to my Guitar Hero

We went to a party sat. night and anyone who has played or watched guitar hero knows how entertaining it is. The ladies sat back and watched their husbands in the guitar moment they have all been waiting for. They were getting into like little kids, it was a lot of fun to watch! Little did they know that Dave has an electric guitar under our bed!

4 comments:

Kera said...

Its so funny but me and Patrick have just never played these games! I am sure they are so fun. I guess we are lame, or old school.

bigtallhorses said...

YOU GUYS DO ROCK! We played that over the holiday too, it's pretty fun! Brit I'm a little disappointed you didn't rock out also, or are you just being modest?
kristine

Jo and Jeff said...

Does Dave really have a guitar under his bed? The game sounds like tons of fun! Sounds like something we need to do together...someday!

Brit said...

This was our first time playing, but once the men got started they made a night out of it.(I did get my moment standing on the table with Dave, but the men kind of took over.
We definately need to get one of these.
Yes, Dave does have an electric guitar under our bed, metalic blue. I have asked him several times if I can use it as a decoration piece. I will post a pic soon!