
Let is Snow! It is beginning to feel like Winter. Too bad all the snowmen got put away already. It has been hard for us to enjoy the snowmen decor(I love snowmen) without the snow and the whole "go outside and run back in because it's freezing"....today we get to go out and freeze! Let it Snow in St.George!!
You know it doesnt snow very much when the kids come in running ecstatic asking, "Should we put our swimsuits on to go play in the snow?"---which they did!!
Monday, January 28, 2008
It's Snowing In St.George!! Yeah!!
Posted by Brit at 2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No they did not put on their swimsuits to go play in the snow!! I am going to have to talk to their mother about that, she must be a lot of fun!
I am pretty sure it hasn't stopped raining for about 3 weeks now. Like downpour crazy rain!
Pretty white flowers britts. I love love love snowmen decor. I think it stems from Gracie.
Oh, I laughed when I read about the swimsuits! I could see Jada and Bridger doing the same thing! You are so awesome Brits.
Love ya, and miss ya!
Post a Comment