Thursday, January 31, 2008

Time to Rock Out







Sometimes you just need to get a little energy out. There's a tape that the kids listen to throughout the day that goes like this, " Sometimes you've just got to yell and scream, sometimes its the only thing to do, noisy as a fire truck you've just got to open up, and get the crowds attention turned to you" (safety kids---teaching kids to say NO TO STRANGERS.......they know how to say No to Mom so they are learning!)

Monday night FHE for the activity we all had our turn taking the stage!
Enjoy the show, the pinstipe pajamas no extra charge! -- Emi is modeling a skirt she made out of a goldfish box:covered with paper and decorated. ---Kade did a lightning fast feet/chicken dance and ended with bow and salute.....hands in the air. ---I tried something new with my hair(thanks to Jean for the ideas and the advice....Life is too short. Try something New.)

7 comments:

Kylene said...

Rock on Bethers fam!

Amber Smith said...

Britt you are a stud. and I love your hair. Are you going to Alumni Tournament next week? Hope to see you there.

Anonymous said...

I just have to say Britt that I love this post. I want to join in on the "rock out". You have thee cutest family.

Jo and Jeff said...

I HAVE TO TYPE THIS ONE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE YOUR POST WAS SOOO AWESOME. YOUR HAIR IS SO DARN CUTE, AND I LOVED ALL THE PICTURES. I LOVE SEEING THAT SIDE OF YOU!!! IT REMINDS ME OF THE GOOD OLD DAYS! LOVE YA!

Kera said...

These pix are hilarious. GO BETHERS. I can't wait to see your concert live right here in San Francisco!!!
Me and Patrick BOTH love your hair. And I agree, life is too short to stay in one hair cut :) You look amazing as always!

Amber Smith said...

Britt, you have been tagged. Look at my blog for instructions

Alex and Anna said...

so fun!!!! Kade makes me laugh in this one!