Thursday, June 5, 2008

Kade would like to announce:


We are having a...BOY!!!

10 comments:

Amy said...

YIPEE!!!!! Congrats you guys!!!

Kirsten said...

so exciting! 2 of each, man you guys got the system figured out :) CONGRATS!!

Kylene said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys. I love the pic of Kade! He looks so excited. :)

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

YEA! Boys are so much fun...they'll have a great time together! That pic is adorable too. When are you due?

Jennie Stanfield said...

Congratulations!!! How fun...two boys and two girls. Perfect.

casey.chelsea.cali said...

How exciting!!!!! Kade looks ADORABLE in that picture. I bet he is super excited. Remind me again when your due date is??

Unknown said...

So lucky! What is your trick to having a perfect 2 of each! Yeah for you and best of luck!

Kera said...

two and two your all done!!!! ha ha. thats awesome. they will each have a little buddy.

love you guys.

The Huffs said...

I am so excited for you Kade!! Congrats Dave and Brit. We need to get together for some fun!

Brit said...

Due date is Nov.6th!