HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GREATEST DAD IN THE WORLD!!
IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO ENJOY LIFE, IT IS MY DAD!
HE IS ONE OF THE KINDEST, MOST COMPASSIONATE, AND UNSELFISH PEOPLE I KNOW.
HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR ME AND THAT IS SOMETHING I WILL ALWAYS TREASURE.
ALL OF THOSE TRIPS TO SALT LAKE 3 TIMES A WEEK, SO THAT I COULD FOLLOW ONE OF MY DREAMS IN PLAYING COLLEGE SOCCER. I LOVE YOU DAD!! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Friday, August 8, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!
Posted by Brit at 7:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your dad really is the sweetest. I still remember his little pep talk he gave us that one night when we ordered a pizza on sunday. That was too funny. Those days were so fun. U still look to tiny to be pregnant, too cute!
happy B day Big D!! wish you guys were up here. Jada and Bridger and Dallin are here cuz Jeff and Jo went on like 120 mile bike ride today with her fam! wo!! i want to come visit soon! the wedding is next weekend but hopefully the weekend after that! so like the 22! i will let you know!
that is the greatest picture!!! I love it. I heard they went horseback riding last week. so cool.
Here's to the best dad EVER!!!!
Happy Birthday Uncle Steve! I still remember him telling me to make sure I date 50 RM's before I got married!!
Post a Comment