It's my first day of school and the the "kissing hand"is what we read
It's about a raccoon
Who did just as his parents said.
Like the raccoon's first day at school
I was scared and a little shy.
But because of what you said
I was brave and got by.
All through the year I'll make more things for you.
So as I change and as I learn
You can see my growth, too!
Emi made us a special gift that we look at while she is at school, cause we will miss her during the day!!
Dear Parents,
Trace your hand, color it, decorate it, pictures, cut it out and send it back to school with your child to be laminated. Your child can then keep it in their backpack always and if your little one is lonely for you during the day, your hand can be taken out and looked at so your child will remember the love you share!
Emi started Kindergarten this week and will also be a Pizazz Dancer!
Emi and Elly(her friend from Saratoga Springs) dancing to Princess Sing-A-Longs
Dottie building and playing trains with Kade
Dave and the kids "getting ready" to take Emi to dance
Rodeo Queen Riding Cowgirl Style!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
The Kissing Hand
Posted by Brit at 12:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a cute idea. If Jada has a hard time I'll have to do that! She starts on Wednesday. Can you believe how big our girls are? Wow!
thats a way cute idea. i can't wait to see her dance.
mom was crying as she red this book to me after you guys talked on the phone. it was way cute! sad we missed you this weekend.. can't wait to see you though! love ya
Way cute idea. I think I might just have to copy that!
Post a Comment