Another miracle has come into our lives. Experiencing the birth of a new baby is like falling in love for the first time all over again! I can't express in words how greatful I am for his safe arrival and sweet spirit he brought with him.
Rod Easton was born today: November 6th @ 2:20. A beautiful day in St.George!
He weighed in @ 7lbs. 3oz. and 20 in long.
Here are a few pics. We are so excited he is here. Thank you for all the calls, messages, and for being a part of our lives!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Rod Easton
Posted by Brit at 5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
YAY!!! I am so happy for you guys. He is BEAUTIFUL. We over here at the South house think his name is awesome! Brit, you're amazing and look so darn pretty. You'll have to give us the full story when you feel up to it.
ps. Nice job to Dave too! ;)
love,
Rod, Ky, Hallie & Sam
One more thing...I have always liked the name Easton but with our last name...it just won't work!
Congrats!!! I am so excited. I hope you are doing well. I bet your kids are so excited. Please come see us for Christmas.
CONGRATS! I've been checking every day this week! I'm so happy for you guys. Aren't new babies the BEST? I'm glad everything went well. Love you guys! ~ Heather
(Frank, Max, Cici and Samson too)
Holy cow! He is beautiful. Almost as beautiful as his momma. I can't wait to hold him.
CONGRATS!! Yea!!!! He is beautiful! Well done! If you need anything give me a buzz!
Brit you look so awesome, so pretty after just having a baby , please tell me you freshened up for pictures.
What a beautiful boy you all look so happy. Congrats
congrats! so exciting. I'm glad everything went well and he is here.
He is BEAUTIFUL!!!! This is your biggest baby yet ... huh. So cute and we can't wait to meet him. Maybe the next time Casey goes down to St. George I'll be able to with him?!?! Love you guys!
congratulations you all! He is beautiful.
Congrats! He is so darn cute! And Brit looks way too good to have just had a kid...I need those genes!
He's so handsome. Let me know how four treats ya. Congratulations!
We are so happy for you guys. he's such a cutie!
there is just something so sweet about the hospital pictures with baby and mama. they are so real and precious I love it.
Post a Comment