Emi: "I love dancing, I am having such a good time. I am excited to show you these pictures of my dance moves." Love Emi Grace







-"I have worked too hard and too long to let anything stand in the way of my goals. I will not let my teammates down and I will not let myself down."--Mia Hamm This was the good luck quote for the first dance performance. It was fun to see it was by Mia Hamm!:) The next performance is at Dixie College Halftime Tues. night.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Posted by Brit at 8:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the pic's of your dancing diva!
she is a little DIVA!!!
GO EMI!!!!
Little Emi Grace! She sure is one ball of energy. I love how she poses - what a natural.
Miss you guys! We hope to plan a visit sometime soon.
Post a Comment