Monday, February 9, 2009

Circle a Love


The kids are so excited for the week ahead they can hardly stand it...so I got them laying on the floor!
12th-Dottie Bre Birthday-turning 2!!
13th-Aniversary #7
Emi's Class Party-Valentine Exchange
14th-VALENTINE'S DAY!

Emi and I have been busy planning her Kindergarten Valentine Class Party. She wants to give out Playdough Hearts(Cherry flavored Kool-Aid) to the kids in her class.
-If anyone is interested in some fun activities to do with your kids I can post them.
-Lolli pop mice, Heart Man, Heart Mobile w/hanger, Finding Cupids arrows, Heart Walk(cupcake walk) w/music, Hand Card(fingers folded down to make the I Love you sign(sign language), Valentine Tea/tarts, Giving someone a heart attack, Rice Krispie Kisses(Have treats made-shaped in kiss shape, have kids wrap them up in foil and write a message to come out top of kiss) Heart matching Game, Match Makers w/words, and Pin Lips on Mrs. Valentine! These are a just a few of the ideas, now we have to decide! We would love any ideas you have!!

5 comments:

A Erickson said...

You are so creative! What a super-mom! I bet the party will be fantastic. And PS...LOVE the new pic at the top of your blog...so priceless!

Haueter Photography said...

You are such a fun, creative mom. And your kids are adorable. Happy Valentines!

Kylene said...

I always love new ideas (especially if I can include my kiddos). Post away!

Jo and Jeff said...

What a cute picture. And cute ideas Brit.

Alex and Anna said...

wow look at all those cute kids! love that picture! little rod has gotten so big!! what a cutie. happy anniversary! hope you guys get to go out and celebrate!