Friday, April 3, 2009

Loving the Spring in St.George

We have been enjoying the nice weather, started our first mini-garden: cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, peas and carrots. We have got some pretty rough, hearty soil, so it will be interesting to see what we will get. Kids sure love to water the plants, "I think the flowers need another drink Mom." I hope they can learn how to swim.:) Here are a few pics. Have a great Conference Weekend!!
Kids out playing before the kindergarteners go to school.
Emi telling Rod some jokes and making us all laugh.
Discovering that a whole bottle of shampoo works a whole lot better than the bubble bath you get at the store.
A wonderful suprise visit from Anna and Alex on their way home from Spring Break. They are the cutest couple! We are so excited about their new little one on the way:) Yeah!! Both of my sisters are pregnant!

6 comments:

Kevin and Heather said...

Oh, I wish we could have some warm weather. Have a great weekend. Your baby is getting so big. They grow too fast!

Jo and Jeff said...

Such cute pics. guys. Sure miss ya..........

Kera said...

I am loving all of dottie's facial expressions. classic! your kids look they have so much fun together. How awesome they have the blessing of brothers and sisters. way to go mama.

also, i can't wait to hear how your garden turns out... I want one :)

Amber Smith said...

I bet you guys will have an awesome garden. I hope we can have one this year our yard is just hard packed dirt and rocks. I love the bath picture so cute. Tell Ana congrats on expecting and if she could invite me to her blog.

KIRSTEN said...

Hey Brit - I always thought you & Anna looked so much alike. Both of you are totally CUTE!!

Alex and Anna said...

i love all these pictures they make me smile!! Alex and I want to come down soon. Alex was saying how he was missing all the kids. I miss u guys too! So is the garden on the side of the house? how fun!!