Emi's Talk-Oct 25th 2009
I don't like to fold the clothes.
Maybe I should say it another way.
There are many things I'd "rather" do than fold clothes.
But the clothes have to be folded so I just go ahead and do them.
Mom says that one of the most valuable lessons I will learn is to make
myself do the thing that has to be done when it ought to be done, whether
I like it or not.
So it seems to me that I am learning an important lesson when I fold the clothes.
"Perhaps the most valuable of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."-Thomas Huxley
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Doing What Has To Be Done
Posted by Brit at 9:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cute talk! i loved the quote. miss you lots love you.
I am sure that your little Emi, looked so sweet giving her talk!
Post a Comment