What being a Mom means to me. I have always dreamed of this day and now it's here. Five kids later I realize it is the hardest thing I have ever done. I know what it feels like to have given everything, or in sports, "leaving it all on the field." That's what every day is about, giving all you've got., hitting the pillow and thanking Heavenly Father for another wonderful day with the best kids in the world.The best part of my day is always when I am giving my undivided attention to the kids. this usually takes leaving the house, and also leaving all the daydreams of what a clean house could look like behind. This is challenging for me, but I am learning that happy kids are a better trade than the laundry, dishes, windows, bathrooms..... when the two are fighting for attention. The laughing, smiles, popsicle kisses, mudpie hugs, are a far greater reward. Tears that fall when things get overwhelming can change in an instant to tears of joy. I depend of my Savior more now than I have ever in my life. Not many things compare to starting the day in the scriptures, prayer and then getting out for a swim to catch the sun coming up. I'm a Mom.
7 comments:
love you beautiful!
i call you guys get first pick if we ever go to that cabin again!
i love you!
Are you preggo??!
Yes! We are expecting another little one in September.
Next time at the cabin we will get there a little earlier....:) The laundry room makes for a nice noise maker.
well congrats, thats so exciting!!
Post a Comment