
Here is a sample of the Valentine's we made for Kade's class.
We filled little plastic hearts with playdough, and added a few treats.
Perfect Playdough Recipe
1 c flour
1 c water
1 Tbsp oil
1 Tbsp powdered alum
1/2 c salt
Food coloring
Mix the dry ingreds, add the oil and water.
Cook over med heat, stirring constantly, until
mixture is consistency of mashed potatoes.
Remove from heat and add food coloring, optional a drop of vanilla, glitter.
Keeps really nice in a plastic bag in the fridge.
My little Valentine's
Dave and I are anxiously awaiting our a night up to stay in a bed and breakfast up in Springdale this weekend to celebrate our anniversary.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Valentine's..and Perfect Playdough
Posted by Brit at 12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Brittney, you have very cute little Valentine's! Mine are pretty dang CUTE too :)!!
I hope you and Dave had a much deserved FANTASTIC Valentines. I sure think you're great!
Thanks for the playdough recipe.
haidyn's been asking for play dough so i need to make that asap.
Post a Comment