Thursday, August 26, 2010

Timer Up

Well, I was told by a random stranger in the grocery store that my timer was up....my belly button is sticking way out. Just not so sure the little turkey is ready yet.:) We are really getting excited and can't wait for our little boy to come.

Emi and Kade are back in school and loving it. We are still hitting 107 down here and haven't been able to take Dot and Rod out to the park in the afternoon, but am looking forward to getting out and taking lots of walks soon.

Dialated to a 1, 80% efaced.....and waiting.


"We can let circumstances rule us, or we can take charge and rule our lives from within."
- Earl Nightingale

4 comments:

Kevin and Heather said...

Yeah! Brit you are awesome. I'll pray you have an easy and fast delivery.

The Huffs said...

Brit you are such an awesome mom! I want to be like you when I grow up :) Love ya

Kylene said...

Good Luck Brit! Keep us posted.

Kera said...

call me and let me know what your dr. said today!