Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Thought of the week

Our lesson on Sunday in Primary was on Prophets, and the special people that they are.
I found this quote by Thomas S. Monson that I loved and thought you might too.

"The sweetest experience I know in life is to feel a prompting and act upon it and later find out that it was the fulfillment of someone's prayer or someone's need. And I always want the Lord to know that if He needs an errand run, Tom Monson will run that errand for him."

He is such an incredible man, and what an example of serving and being on the Lord's errand on all times.

4 comments:

The Huffs said...

You could replace "Thomas Monson" with "Britney Baugh Bethers" you have such a huge spirit Brit! miss you!

The Huffs said...

oh and another thing Brit... I love your blog. I love that everytime I read it ... it always lifts me up. lOVe IT!

Brit said...

Thanks Missy!:)

Kera said...

love you britt. that is an awesome quote.

you really are an angel.