Funny story that I need to blog,well now I think it is funny,( when it happened I wanted to cry. That has happened far too many times lately.)
A couple weeks ago it was about 11 and I went to get in the shower. Owen was crying and I knew it would have to be a really quick one, so I didn't shut my door, left the candle on in my bedroom dresser, jumped in the shower. Not kidding, a min later I hear a car alarm going off, and it took me a couple seconds to realize, IT IS MINE going off. Oh shoot I am naked in the shower, jump out throw a towel on, go running to find the keys which I can't find only to see some of my neighbors coming up to the door...(please go away....I am in a towel for crying out loud and I can't find the keys) "Dottie, where are the keys?" Run into my room and the dresser was pulled down, candle wax everywhere and everything once inside the drawer completely everywhere....and those keys were under the pile.....with people ringing my doorbell and the car alarm going off.... Sigh
We found the keys and turned it off, neighbors still knocking, and I am still wrapped up in my towel, (please just go away).
What a wild ride this is. What a year. My land, things need to slow down:)
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Shower or No Shower?
Posted by Brit at 12:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
oh dear. that is sad & hilarious.
Post a Comment