Thursday, September 8, 2011

Owen is 1


Happy Birthday little O.
Last night I stayed up in bed reflecting back on the day you were born. It had been a really hot summer down here in St.George, and you suprised us all, especially Dr.Lunt. I can still see his face and mouth drop as he was pulling you out."This is a big baby"
Sept 7th 2010-8lbs.6 oz
When the Dr. handed you to me, I held you so tight, as close as I could snuggle you in, and said a silent prayer thanking Heavenly Father for another wonderful baby. You have been such a delight, bright little guy that we all love and adore. Emi has taken you in as her own and takes such good care of you. I hope that one day you and Rod will be better friends and get along. I know he loves you.
We had lemon pudding bundt cake and vanilla icecream w/grandma and grandpa Bethers, and our neighbors: the Koldewyn's.
We love you little O!
Love MOm

0 comments: