Monday, November 14, 2011

Thank you For...

Thank you for......
Happy days that sparkle
And for days that frands can play
Nitting so my mom can nit
Kiss and real worm hugs
Sines of falling leaves to come
Giving gifts I got at home
I like the smell of the garden grown
Vary good fillings that come whithin my hart
Information that I so oftin dart
No homework so I can play
Grandma and Grandpa to stay all day

By Emi Bethers

For FHE we did our Thankful Hands, traced our hands to make into a turkey and wrote what we are thankful for.
Kade is thankful for his Dad and Mom
Emi is thankful for family, end of school ,Mom and Dad, icecubes
Dottie is thankful for my family
Owen is thankful for next dinner, M&M's, when I see my family, a lot of things.....helped by Emi
Rod is thankful for trains and playing with Kade

I am thankful for a wonderful weekend in Colorado. I was able to go out and visit my sister Kera for a few days and had so much fun. Her little Nora is a doll. I had fun with Haidyn and Reese-thumbprint people, playdough, candy trains, stories, hide and seek, playing school. Kera and I got to break away to Castle Rock to look around at the outlets and an antique store-looking for a blessing dress. She found the perfect dress. We had fun trying on scarfs. Sunday afternoon Kera, Haidyn and I went to church and then had a very delicious dinner: Salmon and Risoto.
I am greatful for my family and good friends. Greatful for my health, for the joy that comes from serving others, greatful for new memories to be made each day. (Missed you Anna!!)

0 comments: