Monday, October 8, 2012
St.George Marathon Highlights-
Dream-Believe-Achieve: with Patience and hard work anything is possible.
Community-amazing to see all the support, people up at the crack of dawn in their lawn chairs to cheer on the runners.
When their are more people out volunteering than running you know you live in a good place.
Pushing through even when you feel like stopping.
Helping out the other runners on the road by encouraging and pushing through.
Every runner has their own story.
Why do you run?
Finish Line Brit 3:36
Dave: 4:01
If you have a talent-Share it! Dave started running a year ago. Has run a 1/2 marathon, Top of Zions relay, and a marathon.
Posted by Brit at 7:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Way to go Brit and Dave! Your times are amazing for your first marathon. I will keep trying to get as fast as you two I don't think it will ever happen though. I still think we should get together to do a relay
Relay would be awesome. Let me know when!
Post a Comment