Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday Breakfast hike

Emi, Kade, and Dave cooked some pancakes and looked for petroglyphs.

5 comments:

Brit said...

Emi took the pics of dave flippin flap jacks. Dave was pretty impressed to see she even caught the cake in mid air!:)

Kera said...

I am impressed too!
You guys look like your having a lot of fun. I love st. george and the red rock!
will I be seeing you this next week?

Unknown said...

Cute blog! Thanks for sharing! You guys are always doing cute fun things with your kids. I need to do better. I feel like all I do is clean the house or stupid boring stuff that I have to get done. I feel bad for my kids! Your a good motivation to be better that way. In fact, I think I will try your little pizza thing this week!

Kevin and Heather said...

Hey Brit, It's Heather here. I got your blog off of Amy's. You have such a cute little family. I would love to keep in touch. hbergsjo.blogspot.com

Jo and Jeff said...

you are inspiring. How fun to take them on a hike, and with pancakes, incredible. Emi has a natural talent for picture taking it looks like.