
We are headed for Cache Valley for the weekend: HOME SWEET HOME! The guys will all be getting together for dinner @ Hamilton's and then headed to the priesthood session to take some really good notes!(No falling asleep):) Dave is very excited to be going with the "boys"...as they were always know growing up. As for the gals.... I am not sure yet what little project we will get our hands on.... maybe a picnic up the canyon?? In years past we have done a craft, or scrapbooked but it makes it a little tricky with the little ones, to really dive into anything. I am so greatful for my family! We are so excited to come Home!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Destination: Cache Valley!
Posted by Brit at 12:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hey brit give me a call if you have any time to get together and let the kids be crazy together! i'd love to see ya.
We will miss you guys SO much. It's weekends like these that are the hardest. But we'll be there soon... !
Do your parent's still live in the same place? I remember having sleep overs there. They were so much fun. Have fun in Cache Valley!
Hey. We have some friends from up there I have been meaning to ask if you knew them. Brad and Ashley Rich (I cant remember her maiden name) and Dave and Andrea Sims (cant remember hers either).
They are all up there this weekend too, so it reminded me! Have fun with your family!
It was so good to see you!!! Your awesome
Post a Comment