
You win some and you lose some, and this time I hit the pavement trying! This started out as a very beautiful run. At about mile 5 I was running on some loose gravel and took a dive. Ouch!! I have to say the last mile was the most enjoyable. Anna and I talked and laughed and ran in to the finish line battle scars and all!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Spectrum 10K
Posted by Brit at 8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
YAY! lets do it again! minus the fall =) THANKS AGAIN! IT WAS FUN!
did you have a nice trip britts? hee hee. I just couldn't resist. I heard about the run and the spill. Way to finish strong! I am so proud of you lovely girls!!!
Way to go Britt. I love the band aides
Nice job Brit and Anna! You inspire me.
ouch!! I didn't know you were a runner. Man I wish I could do that, I'd love to be able to run and not die after the first mile ha! I love looking at your blog. Your family is so dang cute! have a good day brit! We still need to get together and figure out how to be more domestic.. and just have fun k !
Post a Comment