" I am a great believer in Luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."
-Thomas Jefferson-
St.Patrick's Day Punch
1/2 gallon lime sherbet
2 liter 7-up or sprite
Let the sherbet soften in the refrigerator for about 1-2 hrs before preparing. Mix sherbet and soda in punch bowl or large mixing bowl with a hand mixer on medium speed until well blended. Serve immediately or chill in fridge.
Leprechaun Hop
Gold Coin and Pillow for each team.
How to play: Divide into 2 teams. Give each team a gold coin and pillow. Place coin in pillow. Have one child from each team place the gold coin pillow between their legs and hop to the end of the room and back. They sit down and the next team member goes, until one team is all sitting.
Monday, March 17, 2008
St. Patrick's Day Fun
Posted by Brit at 3:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So festive I love it. We had a fabulous St. Patricks day, I got to hang out with my little Patrick ALL day!!!
cute ideas Brit...we just did a little treasure hunt for gold coins for FHE and then had cupcakes that had green food coloring in the frosting. Fun! Fun!
Post a Comment