Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hiking to Turtle Rock


We had a nice hike to Turtle Rock with Nicole and Jimmy. It was so fun to get caught up on life and watch the kids beat on Jimmy....a little breaking in on their new little one coming in a couple months!

5 comments:

Alex and Anna said...

Britt you are beautiful! that looks so fun. how is nicole doing? do you know how much further along she has?

Unknown said...

That sounds like fun! I could use a fun warm family hike about now!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kylene said...

Do you have any news to share?

Brit said...

Hey all. Looks like it is time for us to privatize our blog. Please send us your emails if we don't already have them. We will go private next week.