Monday, April 14, 2008

Splish Splash




One of the coolest things about St.George are the splash parks for kids! Today we went to the river on town square: had lunch and watched the kids play in the water. They had the most fun running away to these stairs. Dottie was a champ. She loves to splash her feet in the water and thinks it's funny to splash anyone that comes her way!

6 comments:

Kera said...

oh emi :) please let me adopt you! ha ha. I just wanted to put her in my pocket and bring her home with me :) It was sure great to sing you ms britts.

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

How fun! I wish we had parks like that here. Don't worry about not meeting up...I'm sure you had a blast, and I know how busy it gets with family. We barely ever see our friends when we go to Salt Lake...and that's a lot closer. Hopefully we can plan somethin' for next time. Did Kera and Anna tell you I ran into them at Ross? You guys are all so cute!

Coach Kennington said...

That looks like fun maybe we should meet up there sometime this week.

Kylene said...

I am soooo jealous of your warm weather. It is snowing RIGHT NOW in Idaho. Yuk!

love the pic's of your kids.

Alex and Anna said...

oh how fun!!! the weather looks so good there. I love you guys

shawfamily said...

I just wanted to say hi! You're family is so adorable. I just love lookin at your blog. There's always some fun thing you guys did. Have a great day...~jena