Well, it started out as a quest for something Hot and Spicy! I loaded up Kade and Dottie in the stroller and headed down to see what we could find that would satisfy these pregnancy cravings. For some reason when nothing else sounds even remotely appetizing, chips and salsa will do the trick. Well, I decided to keep searching....and we ended up with the new "Jalepeno Cheddar Chex Mix" Has anyone tried this? Very Tasty!! Yes, worth the heart burn. What an experience.....I have not experienced this wonderful sensation until pregnancy #4. Maybe my body is trying to tell me something....Hmmmm... anyway if you haven't tried this yummy mix, I would suggest heading down to the nearest gas station or grocery store and giving it a try! Two thumbs up!
Funny Quote of the Day: "I base most of my fashion taste on what doesn't itch."
Gilda Radnell
Friday, September 12, 2008
Hot and Spicy
Posted by Brit at 10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We miss you guys! We will have to come down. Let us know if you are going to Logan anytime soon.
right now my cravings are for salty! but right before I got pregnant I was putting jalepenos on everything.
haha! i'll have to find that one and try it! tho im not much for hot and spicy things =). your quote made me laugh! love ya hopefully we'll be down there soon!
Sara said she could suggest a few places to purchase ice (hospital ice that is) at all hours of the day if you ever get a craving for that. We made a few trips for that Ice, but not for hot and spicy. In fact, Sara couldn't even drive by Mandarin for about 4 years after Josh came because of one eventful meal there while she was pregnant.
Love you guys. Glad to hear your keeping things "hot and spicy" down there in St. George.
I currently have craving for Gordettos? Does that mean anything? :)
Giff
Giff, Oh how I wish I craved ICE!! What a wonderful craving to have!
Loved your comments!
Post a Comment