Saturday, September 6, 2008
Mudpies
Saturday afternoon mud pies! This is one of the kids favorite things to do. They get Kade's cement mixer and make all kinds of yummy creations. I can't think of a better sight than to see the three of them all playing together laughing. You have to capture those moments when they come!
Posted by Brit at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How fun. Your kids are so dang cute. So do have any names for the new baby?
Our kids LOVE to play in the mud too...and they are always cooking something out there. How fun!
that is a great moment! man i miss you guys sorry i haven't talked to you guys in a bit things just get busy and time flies but that is no excuse!! so are you coming up for chelsea's???? I hope so!! let me know! Love ya Britts
beautiful babies. nothing more fun than playing in the mud.
What a great memory, I remember as a kid always entertaining ourselves with whatever we could find. MUD anything. So good you are teaching your kids this.
I want to know about the baby too, Any names.
Post a Comment