So I learned that you never drive to LA from Las Vegas on Labor Day. The drive took 10 hours going 20 miles an hour for most of it. We stayed in a hotel at Redondo Beach. Spent the whole next day training our sales reps then went body surfing on Hermosa beach while the sun was setting. Very beautiful. I missed you Brit.
Caught a flight out of LAX to Minneapolis at 7 am. Met with clients until 9 pm and again on the next day. Didn't see Jon McCain or anyone famous in St. Paul even though the Republican National Convention was there. More meetings in the morning and then I flew back to Vegas and caught a shuttle, 15 people in a very hot van, and finally got home at 11 pm.
Emi made me wake her up and we had gran crackers and milk and then we went to bed.
Brit, you are amazing. I missed you guys like crazy. Thanks for supporting me.
Home sweet home!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Trip Report
Posted by Brit at 7:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
sounds like a crazy trip! We're proud of you Dave!
Post a Comment