Sunday, April 19, 2009

Eye of the Tiger


Dave and Emi sporting their medals-
Dave ran his first 10K this weekend up at Zion's. I am so proud of him! He ran with some buddies from work. I will have him share a little more about it.
Emi's dance team took the Gold in their dance competions on Saturday. It has been a lot of fun to watch their little team improve throughout the year.I had no idea it would be this intense, but they are getting a lot of experience and Emi is loving it.

Here are a few pics at the Burns Arena-Dixe College.




4 comments:

Alex and Anna said...

WAY TO GO DAVE and EMI! you and Dave should do one together! i'll watch the kids. Can't wait to see Emi dance sometime that is so fun!

Kera said...

Good job Dave and Emi!!! Wish I could have been there for both.

Kylene said...

Congrats Dave and Emi! I love getting race medals. It makes me feel cool. ;)

A Erickson said...

How fun! What a good little dancer. Kudos to Dave for the 10K..that takes endurance! Love the new header with your darling fam!