
"Dottie, Let me see that Potty Watch"
Here we go...it is that time again for Potty Training. This time around has been a lot more fun. The watch can be set for 30, 60, or 90 minutes. When it goes off...plays a little tune...it's time to GO! What a great invention. Dottie loves it, and gets a very happy, glazed look every time her little song starts to play. Kade and Emi have been such a good help to get excited with her and tell her she better hurry in there...to keep those Dora's clean.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Potty Watch
Posted by Brit at 11:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is such a good idea! I had to set the timer for myself to remember to take them with my 2. I'll have to find one of those for the next go around. It's SO much nicer being potty trained though! Good Luck!
I love the watch idea. I tried potty training Tacoma for a week and was totally exhausted I decided to give us both a break for a while and hit it hard when I get motivated again. Where did you get that cool watch?
Looks like you guys had fun camping.
we will soon be issuing haidyn one of those babies! where did you get it? let the good times roll eh britt :)
Where did you get that? Such a great idea. Olivia is to the point where she wants her dirty diaper off of her, but throws a complete fit when it comes to sitting on the potty. Maybe a watch like that would get her excited! PLEASE OH PLEASE share where you got it
You can get the watches at Kid to Kid.
You may just have to come down to St.George and visit and pick one up:)
Post a Comment