A Mother's love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. ~Marion C. Garretty, quoted in A Little Spoonful of Chicken Soup for the Mother's Soul
You are doing amazing work. I have been thinking a lot about simplifying things at home to make things run smoother. I loved this quote. The love we share with our children and those around us really does has a rippling effect and is so important.
Here's to another week.
What are you going to do to make it a great one? I'd love to hear.
Sisters
Sisters aren't afraid to break the rules, defend each other, and be there when life's pretty and when it's not. They share memories and hopes and dreams. they have an unbreakable bond...No none can ever take the place of a sister.
Monday, August 22, 2011
The Greatest Work
Posted by Brit at 8:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment