Priest Lake.... a slice of heaven on earth, mixed in with forest, trees, lake, fire, razors, boat, kayaks, sauna, bunkhouse, hottub, and best of all....surrounded by great company.
5 days of no cellphones, internet was a huge step in itself.
It was so much fun--I still can't believe how pretty it is and how peaceful it felt. I could have spent a couple days just out on the dock, laying out, jumping in, swimming. The kids had so much fun with their cousins and Grandma Grace and fun aunts and uncles.
Kera planned out amazing meals and everything was wonderful. Thanks Jeans.
It was so fun to have Anna and my Mom up there. I love my family so much.
Flying with 5 kids was an experience. We had our moments, but made it, and I would do it again.








Thursday, September 8, 2011
Priest Lake
Posted by Brit at 9:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
that was so fun. i loved having my side of the family up there. you guys are so much fun. i hope we can make this happen again :)
Post a Comment